The astounding number of colors in Kidiliz Group’s rainbow. The human eye is allegedly able to distinguish 2 million colors, which leaves beautiful possibilities for our creativity!
The number of points of sales around the world, with 900 own stores, 430 of which are in France. Add to that 1000 corners and 9100 independent shops on 5 continents and imagine the square footage of retail space!
The number of brands in the great Kidiliz Group family, including: Kenzo Kids, Levi’s Kids, Lili Gaufrette or Esprit Kids. It’s also, and above all, a portfolio of kidswear brands that is second to none the world over.
The number of staff workers, stylists, model makers, buyers, store managers and all other associates, in France and around the world, each bringing their own know-how and participating together in the Kidiliz Group adventure.
The Groups global revenue. France accounts for 48%, the rest of the world accounts for 52%. Our brands are known the world around!
It’s the time required by the group to dress up a child before the next.
Not the number of zippers or thimbles used, but the number of pieces of clothing manufactured per year. Never a dull moment in a kid’s life or in a style designer’s !
Around the World in 9 subsidiaries. Germany, UK, Portugal, Spain, USA, Italy, Benelux, United Arab Emirates and France, Kidiliz Group has built a strong commercial presence, in addition to its purchasing offices operating in ten countries.
The number of cities in France in which Kidiliz Group has operations. Saint-Chamond, of course, but also Beaurains, Saint-Macaire, Rillieux-la-Pape, Troyes, and even Paris, the cradles of the brands acquired by the group, and the locations where the brands expand.
Other external services
We also use various external services such as Google webfonts, Google Maps and external video providers. Since these providers can collect personal data such as your IP address, we allow you to block it here. Please note that this could significantly reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will come into effect when you reload page.